Ads 468x60px

Office Condo in Makati for Sale!

located at the center of Makati Business District : 21st flr Cityland 10 tower 1, Unit 2112,  H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City 
54.59sqm unit plus 12.37 parking space
Market Value = 3M
Selling Price = 2.7M

FREE office furnitures
FREE parking slot!
high occupancy rate!

Additional benefits for business owners:
  • Place your business in a prestigious area of Makati
  • Why rent if you can own your office at a bargain price, a very wise investment

Additional benefits for landlords:
  • guaranteed high occupancy rate being located inside Makati Business District
  • self-liquidating investment, it means your tenant pay your monthly for you and still retain ownership
  • potential Php 300,000 annual income without working, just receive checks every month!








A bargain price considering all the benefits that you'll get from this office condo!

For inquiries : contact Peachie Geluz - 0949-9093284
Or email : peachie7g@yahoo.com

16 comments:

Rainier said...

It seems to be a fine investment.

rent in Makati

Unknown said...

Office condo in Makati is for sale. It is very useful post

Meeting rooms singapore
Virtual office singapore

Unknown said...

I have the many of the same thoughts contained in this article. It's good to know I'm not the only person who has these views. You have written an excellent quality informational article. Thank you.
Nautical Condominiums

Unknown said...

Office condos for sale are great option with wonderful features.as an investment, they are always best. Get to know the market in your area.

Carlos Miguel De Villa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlos Miguel De Villa said...

This office condo for sale Makati offers so much great ammenities and features.

Yuki said...


I was curious how can I have Properties for sale in the Philippines since I needed it as the morning shines, so I just take time to read some blogs and this one gets my eyes because of the headline.

Yuki said...

I’ve tried lots of things to clean my rug but it didn’t work, that’s why I read about Properties for rent in the Philippines and I successfully see the most fitted article about this dilemma of mine..

Lian said...

A lot of people may experience some difficulties in Condo for Sale Makati and need some help on how to overcome these difficulties. Thank you, author, for helping me understand more about this subject!

Lian said...

Yo!I consider my best friend at work because you've got one suggestion, I don't know if I miss him, but when I read your words, it reminds me of my best friend. May I ask if we may be the best friends I just enjoy reading and talking to you every day. And I think we're going to do commercial property for sale. together.

Lian said...

I noticed that Luxury Homes for Sale in this country is really in demand today, so I really consider to have this one on this day.

Lian said...

You must consider Properties for sale in the Philippines .Thank you for this wonderful blogs!

Lian said...

It was gobsmacked blog! my friends must see this. I will tell it when we have time for commercial property.

Kate said...

I want to have a Property Management Philippines so I search for some relevant information in googles especially in blogs or articles to find more details and considering to avail this kind of service. 26

Yuki said...

Experience all the best at the heart of Sta. Mesa with mezza ii residence condo unit for sale. This 40-storey development stands tallest in its area, providing residents with compelling views of the Metro Manila skyline.

Giovanni Carlo said...

I prefer in provinces properties less traffic and cheap life style
armina lumina

Post a Comment